A must of Everyday 100% Linen Lightweight body 8 panel visor bill newsboy paperboy gatsby bakerboys apple jack cabby cabbie driving cap hat with front snap
Everyone needs a cap like this for all occasions, bull 8 panel body plain blank with elastic back. interior sweatband and cool comfort lining. Soft curved brim. Perfect for a bad hair day. Great for all seasons, Perfect for warm or cool weather to keep harmful sun and UV rays out of your face. Ideal for everyday wear, or just for fun! Will compliment any outfit. Mix and match with your existing wardrobe. Great for vacations and outdoor activities.
Flat caps were very common for North American and European men and boys of all classes during the early 20th century and were almost universal during the 1910s-20s, particularly among the working ‘lower’ classes. Caps worn not only by newsboys, but by dockworkers, high steel workers, shipwrights, costermongers, farmers, beggars, (such as Oliver Twist), bandits, artisans, and tradesmen of many types.
- Fabrication: 100% Linen
- Size: Unisex, Available in S/M and L/XL
- Head measurement: S/M (56cm, 22 inches 3/8, Size 7), L/XL (58cm, 22 and 3/4 inches, Size 7 and 1/4)
- Brim: 2 inches Height: 4 and 1/2 – front snap on snap off
- Occasion: Everyday breathable spring, summer, fall stable hat reminds us of Oliver Twist. Classic cool comfort fit, full 8 panel, stiff curved visor bill, snap open front, newsboy round, paperboy poorboy, baker boys, Gatsby cabby cabbie driving, fisherman.
- Elastic back and cool interior lining. Perfect for a day in sun, visor peak bill for UV protection from the sun, church, formal, dressy events wedding, bachelor party, derby, horse races, dance performance, stage acting, power walking, golf, fishing, sailing, yachting, charity, school, ball games, football stadiums, all outdoor indoor activities.